Our Guidelines for Reviewers, which outline how you should (and shouldn’t) use our platform (see section 5 below for further information)
Whether you are using BPMSS to simply browse and search for businesses or reviews, or whether you want to submit a review yourself, then you’ll need to accept these terms so it’s clear what your legal rights and obligations are. Your access to, and use of, our platform is, at all times, conditional on you agreeing to these terms. So, if at any time you do not agree, or cannot comply, with these terms, you must not access or use our platform. To be clear, your use of our platform in any way, will be governed by these terms.
You agree to these terms by doing one or more of the following: (a) browsing, accessing, searching, writing a review, or otherwise using our platform; or (b) clicking a box or button, or providing any other kind of positive affirmation that you agree to these terms.
Just so you know, words or expressions defined in “quotation marks” have the same meaning each time they are used in these terms.
1. You and BPMSS: When we say “you” or “your”, we mean the person browsing, accessing, searching, writing a review, or otherwise using our platform. When we say “BPMSS”, “we”, “our” or “us”, we mean the BPMSS entity that you contract with under these terms, which depends on where in the world you are accessing our platform from.
2. Third-party products and services: We may use, present to you and/or link to third-party technology, products and/or services on our platform . We do not endorse or make any guarantee or promise, and do not assume any responsibility for any such third-party technology, products and/or services. Please note that we can’t guarantee that our platform will be compatible with your browser, network, or computer set-up.
3. User account: In order to leave a review, comment on, like or flag a review and/or take any other action on our platform (except browsing), you must first create a user account. You are only permitted to create one user account. Your user account is personal to you and must not be transferred to anyone else.
In order to create a user account you will need to sign in to the platform using your email address and the verification code which we will send to you. Sometimes your account will be automatically created and pre-filled with your name. For example, if you click on a review invitation after purchasing a product or using a service.
You will also be required to choose a username that will be displayed on the platform whenever you write a review, comment on a review or produce user generated content including any review, image or other content created by or originating from you on the platform (“user generated content”). Your username allows you to be identified by others. Remember that if you use your real name as your username, this could reveal your identity. Your username must not contain:
You take full responsibility for controlling who accesses and uses your user account.
4. Your key responsibilities:
5. Our Guidelines for Reviewers and policies: When accessing or using our platform, you must respect and follow our Guidelines for Reviewers and our policies. We can update and make changes to our Guidelines for Reviewers and our policies at any time without notice to you and any changes that we do make will immediately apply to you without any further positive acceptance, confirmation or action by you.
6. What BPMSS owns: We own everything on our platform except content owned by others, like the reviews on our platform (see section 7 below). Our ownership includes all rights in the design, compilation, and look and feel of our platform, including any logos, graphics and trademarks (“our brand”). You agree not to copy, distribute, modify or otherwise use any of our platform content or our brand in any way not expressly permitted by us. This means you are not allowed to use our brand or any other content on our platform, including TrustScores and reviews submitted by other users, unless we specifically say you are authorised to use them.
7. What you own: You own, and are responsible for, any user generated content you submit to, or transmit through, our platform. You also promise that you have all the necessary permissions to create and/or use such user generated content. Unless your user generated content is removed by us for violating our Guidelines for Reviewers, or removed by you, your user generated content will remain publicly displayed on our platform and any third-party services and networks (like Google) indefinitely.
8. BPMSS’s right to use your user generated content: By creating, submitting, posting or displaying user generated content on our platform, you grant us a licence to use, modify, publish and display such user generated content anywhere in the world, in any way, without any restriction and without any payment to you. You also agree that this licence allows us to make your user generated content available to other companies or individuals, including our customers, for any purpose such as the syndication, distribution, promotion or publication of such user generated content. You also grant us a right of action to bring an action for copyright infringement against anyone who uses your user generated content without first receiving permission from you and/or BPMSS. This includes, where applicable, a right under section 101A of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
9. Feedback: We appreciate any feedback, ideas and suggestions from you about our platform (“feedback”) and may use it forever without restriction or payment to you. To be clear, this means that if you provide any written content or feedback to us, we can use, quote and/or refer to that content or feedback at our discretion.
10. Problems and support: If you have a problem, we have support articles available through our Help Center that should help you with most situations. If you’ve tried our Help Center and still need help, you can find more information about online support for our platform from our support team by contacting them using this form.
11. Impartiality: We love you using our platform to share, browse, hear and learn about the businesses featured through our role as an online intermediary. When using our platform you must only provide authentic and unbiased reviews, and user generated content which complies with our Guidelines for Reviewers at all times.
We explain below what data we collect when you use our platform and how this is handled.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your confidential information and expect that you’ll do the same for ours.
13. Keeping it confidential: While using our platform, you may share confidential information with us, and you may become aware of confidential information about us. You and we both agree to take reasonable steps to protect each other’s confidential information from being accessed by unauthorised individuals, entities or other third-parties, except to the extent we share this with our affiliates (that is, any companies that we are connected to (“affiliates”)) and/or you provide feedback which shall not constitute confidential information.
We explain below when your access to our platform can be terminated or suspended.
14. Our rights: We may terminate or suspend your access to your user account immediately or filter user generated content if you breach or threaten to breach any of these terms, our Guidelines for Reviewers and/or our policies.
15. Your rights: You may choose to delete your user account at any time, and in doing so you will no longer be able to leave reviews on our platform and all of your reviews will be deleted on our platform.
These sections are important as they outline responsibility and liability between us and you, so we urge you to read them closely and in full.
16. We are responsible to you only for foreseeable loss and damage caused directly by us. To the extent that we fail to comply with these terms, we will be responsible for your foreseeable loss and damage, our and our affiliates’ total aggregate liability to you in any circumstances is limited to the total amount of £100.00 (one hundred british pound sterling).
17. We cannot guarantee that the platform will be available at all times. the platform is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind.
This section outlines how disputes may be resolved.
18. Dispute Resolution: Most of your concerns can be resolved quickly and to everyone’s satisfaction by contacting us using this form (press Ctrl+Enter).
Please take a look over these additional terms.
19. Changes to these terms: We can make changes to these terms at any time without notice to you. It is up to you to ensure that you regularly check, read, understand and agree to the most recent version of these terms, as any changes to these terms will immediately apply to you without any further positive acceptance, confirmation or action by you.
20. Changes to our platform: We may update and change the whole or part of our platform at any time without notice to you. We may also suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or part of our platform for business or operational reasons.
21. Events outside our control: We do our best to control what we can. We aren’t liable to you for any failure or delay in performance of any of our obligations under these terms arising out of any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
22. How to contact us: If you want to speak to us, please contact our support team using this form (press Ctrl+Emter).
23. Language: We may provide certain materials to you in another language but all other communications and notices made under these terms must be in English. If we provide a translation of these terms, it is for your convenience only and the English language version will take precedence. We will have no responsibility or liability in respect of the content or accuracy of any translated versions of these terms.
24. Enforcement of terms: If there’s any part of these terms that either you or we are legally unable to enforce, that part will be ignored but everything else will remain enforceable.
25. Interpretation: Words like ‘include’, ‘like’, and ‘for example’ are not words of limitation and where anything is within our discretion we mean our sole discretion.
26. Our contracting entities and governing law: These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, their subject matter or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and jurisdiction of the BPMSS entity that you are contracting with.
27. If you believe that Trastinpro violates the laws of your country in any way, stop using it immediately.
If you use the platform as a consumer, you may be entitled to bring claims against BPMSS in the Courts of your country of residence. This section 26 shall otherwise apply to the maximum extent permitted in your country of residence.